Thursday, January 15, 2009

Six things about me!



RT tagged me with the direction to share 6 things about my self. The rules for participation are as follows.

1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Done)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (Done)
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (Done)
4. Tag six people with a link (sort of done)

It sounds like fun so here we go.

1. The summer I turned 15 I canoed the North Platte River with a group of students from my Jr, High School. One of the stops we made was to visit Buffalo Bill’s rest camp which is now a museum. We were even able to see a section of prairie where you could still see the tracks of the wagons that had passed through over 100 years before.

2. If I wake up after I fall asleep at night and I talk to someone I can’t go back to sleep. It makes it really hard when my daughter comes in with a nightmare because I have to talk to her and I know it will be a long time before I fall asleep again.

3. My nickname growing up was mouse because of my love of cheese. Every Christmas Santa would bring me cheese in my stocking. When I was little it was Velveeta and when I was older it was port wine. I still love cheese.

4. I have been to several Star Trek conventions and yes I even dressed up. They are actually lot of fun. I have the autographs of several of the classic trek and the next generation. My favorite autograph is James Doohan’s. That one is special because I also have a picture of me sitting in his lap. He was a very sweet man.

5. The summer Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the lost Ark came out I saw it with my friends every Friday afternoon for about 10 weeks straight and during that entire time and even now I have still never seen the scene where the guy gets hit with the plane propeller. I always close my eyes.

6. I have only had one hangover my entire life and that was about 20 years ago. I got sick on white Russians and I have not had one since that time. My favorite drink now is a whisky sour. They are very good.

People I would like to know 6 things about are.

Simple Gifts

Fuzzy’s Dad.

Near the Salt Lake City

And any one else who wants to join in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Got it done. Just a little tardy.
Busy