Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!



Its brand new year full of possibilities, new template new quotes, new attitude!

Since I haven’t posted since last year I thought I should put some thing up today. Yeah ,that one won’t get old by the end of the day.

I hope everybody had a safe and happy new year’s celebration last night. I had a lovely evening with the people I love the most, my family. We had a nice dinner and played Monopoly on my son’s new play station 2. Thank you Dad we really appreciate the new station and the game. I like monopoly and playing it on the play station makes it even better. No dice to loose, no paper money to have to mess with and no little pieces to get lost or upset when the dice are thrown wildly. It was fun and I was smoking! I won big time.

We also watched the ball drop in New York at 11:00 ands then again at 12: oo. I was at first surprised to see Dick Clark and then I was really moved when he spoke. It is clear that he has made much progress after his stoke and it was so good to see his smiling face. Clearly his spirits are up and he was having a good time. He is treasure and it will be a very sad day when he is lost. I hope we will be able to enjoy him for many new years to come.

Today the tree comes down the house gets straitened up and we take our gift cards and we shop! I Love shopping. I hope each of you has a wonderful year this year and accomplish everything you want to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! :)

BobG said...

Nice Gorgon on the banner.