Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What kind of sandwich are you?


I am a grilled cheese sandwich and not because I am crusty on the outside and gooey on the inside but because I am a traditional person with very simple tastes.In my opinion, the best things in life are free, easy, and fun.I totally go with the flow. And I enjoy every minute of it!
Maybe I am a little crusty on the outside but the ointment has cleared that all up.
My best friend: The Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich

My mortal enemy: The Ham Sandwich
.
If you want to find out what kind of sandwich you are check out RT who by the way is a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

3 comments:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Don't knock crusty. I based my entire life upon being crusty.

Ssssteve said...

Oops, looks like we are mortal enemies now. I'm a ham sandwich! HA

momster said...

Every one in my family took the test and they are all ham sandwiches! I am sleeping with the enemy.