Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ten years ago today.



I decided to jump in on the 5 things meme form Dorkalina and give it my best shot.

5 things I was doing ten years ago.

1. I only had the one child at that time and he was three years old with golden curls half way down his back because I couldn’t bare to cut them.

2. I was working for a State farm agent.

3. Taking my baby to day care everyday and hating it.

4. Coming to know that the man I married was not only a wonderful husband but probably the best dad I had ever seen.

5. I was living in a really small town house that was just perfect for the three of us but was way too small when the next one came along.

5 things on my to do list today.

1. Make it up to my daughter for forgetting that tonight was the school skate party.

2. Clean the kitchen.

3. Give my daughter a bath and wash her hair.

4. Make sure daughter has finished her home work.

5. Make sure I have the dvr set to record “Life on Mars.”

5 snacks I like.

1. Dark M&M’s

2. Any kind of chip with dip.

3. Cheese and crackers.

4. Kettle corn.

5. Cookies or brownies.

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire.

1. I would buy a portable ultrasound for the neonatal intensive care f the hospital that took care of Cody for the first two weeks of his life.

2. Make sure that both my children could go to any college they wanted to.

3. Buy a swimming pool!

4. Pay off all our debts and buy my husband a truck.

5. Travel around the world.

5 Places I have lived for various length of time.

1. Denver Colorado.

2. Lompoc California

3. Littleton Colorado.

4. SCottsdaoe Arizona. (For a few weeks while we waited to move into our new home.

5. Gilbert Arizona.

5 Jobs I have had.

1. Office manager for a State farm agent.

2. Receptionist for the probation department.

3. Food service worker at elementary school.

4. Clerical worker for the data depository at Vandenberg Air force base.

5. Aid at Martha Negus School for orthopedically handicapped children.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Ssssteve said...

happy Thanksgiving!!