Sunday, October 12, 2008

And a weigh we go!



I have a new scale! This one works. This week with absolute certainty I can report that I lost 5 pounds. That would make it a total of 15 pounds since we started. In all truthfulness that does not feel right. With the scale I was using which could very from 5 pounds either way depending on how you stood on it or if you sifted your weight I was never 100 percent sure just really hopeful. To keep things honest therefore I want to start using the results from the new scale and I will report that thus far I have lost 5 pounds. Next week is fall break and I will be “Mom” cleaning the house for their visit so I am hoping for a good week next week as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the weight loss.

Anonymous said...

That's great! :) So is that 10 for October or five? Just making sure, because of the prize thingy.