Friday, October 17, 2008

Dean Martin - Volare/On an Evening in Roma

He makes me melt like butter.
While busily cleaning the house for the much anticipated visit by my mom (she's like June Cleaver on steroids)and step father I have been listening to Pandora radio on the PC. I love Pandora; you put in the artist or song you like and find similar music so you know you are bound to like it. Right now I am listening to Dean Martin radio. That’s right, Dean Martin. After seeing the Rat Pack in Las Vegas I have been very into that genre of music. Man, he was so cool. Everything about him just makes me go gooey inside. He was drop dead handsome with a voice that just made you tingle and his smile, wow. I bet he was a great kisser.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too enjoy Dean's music.As well as the Big Bands.ie Glenn Miller

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Momster, likes thanks so much for sharin' the Dinoclip and speakin' of your Dinodevotion...never was, never will be anyone as cool as the King of Cool...oh, to return to the days when Dino walked the earth...

BobG said...

I grew up hearing his music quite a bit. He had a laid-back easy style that was a joy to listen to.