Thursday, June 12, 2008

Blame it on the tea.


I guess I am more sensitive to the effects of caffeine then I thought I was. Note to self avoid overly sugared ice tea before going to bed. Because of my inability to sleep last night, I came up with a challenge for you bloggers out there. Keep in mind that this idea came to me while my brain was wired on caffeine so what seemed like a really good idea at 3:00 in the morning may in reality pretty much bite. Here it goes I found this web site http://www.portalmix.com/english/keywords.htm. It list the most searched for words on the internet, my challenge is to choose five of these words at random and write a coherent post. The idea being that it should generate an avalanche of hits and probably irritate a bunch of people who are visiting your site hopping for a cure for their dandruff only to find that you have lured them to you site under false pretenses. I am not going to tag anybody but if you want to play go ahead. I will be working on my post through out the day.

1 comment:

Sezme said...

I think I might take that challenge. I'll have to wait a couple of days, though. Grading final exams, getting kids to turn in late work, and doing all of the stupid administrative paperwork has my brain mushified at the moment. I think I'll do it Saturday or Sunday. :)