Monday, June 30, 2008

Don’t you just hate it!

I have spent all day preparing for a midterm this coming Saturday. I completed the study guides for six lessons and I the virtual practicum or teaching English language learners. I was feeling good about myself when I went to retrieve lessons five and six so my ever-helpful husband could proof read them before I turned them in. I retrieved lesson five no problem and then I went o retrieve lesson six. However, when I looked at it the answers were gone just the questions remained. I know I finished the lesson and I know I saved it but it is gone. I tried searching for it on the computer in all possible location but it is just gone. I then tried threatening the computer but it sat there its little blue light blinking at me smugly and I am sure mocking me. Which means that tomorrow morning I rise, shine, and redo lesson six? Oh well its not like it hasn't happened before and I know it will not kill me to redo it but I hate redoing something I know I have done but cant find .I think the computer ate it, stupid computer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought computers were to make life simple. Not drive us to madness.

Sezme said...

Do you save back-up copies on disc/cd/flash drive? It is a shame you lost all of that work.

momster said...

Fuzzys dad - I think that was the original plan but with the way my computers been acting lately I think it is out to get me.
RT- no I don' but I think I should start.