Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Two by two


RT tagged me for the Two by Two Meme.

Two Names you go by
1. Molly

2. Mom

Two things you are wearing right now
1. T-shirt
2. shorts

Two of your favorite things
1. reading
2. Playing on the computer

Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. A clean house.
2. To be done with school

Two favorite pets you have or had
1. Wendy watchdog the best dog ever.

2. Missa, Baby and Toby, my current cats


Two people you hope will fill this out
1. Voice in the night
2. Danna from Simple gifts

Two things you did last night
1. Went to Sunsplash.
2. Became a QBez legend by completing the Qbez quest . (It’s a computer game but I am 16th in the world!

Two things you ate last night
1. Popcorn chicken

2. Vanilla milk shake

Two people you last talked to
1. My husband.
2. My neighbor.

Two things you are doing tomorrow
1. Meet the girls at Applebee’s to discuss our upcoming trip To Las Vegas!
2. Say good by to my son has he leaves once again for camp.

Two of farthest trips taken in the last 5 years
1. Denver Colorado.
2. Portland Oregon.

Two favorite holidays
1. Christmas (I love the lights)
2. My birthday.
Two favorite beverages
1. Just about any soda
2. Ice-cold water

1 comment:

Sezme said...

Have fun planning your trip. I'm going to Nashville for the summer and I can't seem to get my act together.

I'm also happy to see that someone else, besides me, believes that her birthday is a holiday! :)