Saturday, September 13, 2008

And a weigh we go!

I was extremely busy and stressed last week what with studying for a final, starting my practicum helping my daughter with her school work we also has d a meeting with her teachers , an unexpected car break down and a sick son. He had a fever of 101 and was barking like a dog. He is better now and was back at school the next day. Despite all of that it was not as bad as I had feared when I stood on the scale this morning, I had stayed the same. I take my final this morning which I feel pretty good about, it will be al essay but I have studied well over the last week. Next week should be better I am hopping a new alternator will get the car back on the road, I will start preparing for next weeks AEPA examination and I will continue with my practicum which is going really well the teacher has awesome class room management skills and I will make better food choices and I am predicting a better result next week.

3 comments:

BobG said...

"He had a fever of 101 and was barking like a dog."

How old is he? That sounds like me when I hit puberty...

momster said...

Very funny! He just turned 13 and yes he is definitely in the grip of puberty.

Sezme said...

It might take us a bit to get our routines down and to get over the summer. :)