Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Please stand by for an important message.

We interrupt our regularly scheduled post for an important message. I am about 500 hits away from 5000! I know that’s a small drop in the bucket compared to most but after only 9 months of blogging and never expecting more then a few hits I am pretty amazed that I am nearing the 5000 mark. So to celebrate this milestone I want to award a decent prize to the 500 reader .I will mail to the person who is number 5000 my copy of “The Last of the Mohicans.” by James Fenimore Copper with Daniel Day-Lewis on the cover. That’s really why I bought the book and I had just seen the movie. The movie was nothing like the book ands as a result I never actually read it. Therefore it is almost new condition despite having been published in 1992. At the rate I get hits I think we should have a winner by the end of the month. Good luck I hope someone out there will enjoy the book if it’s only to look at the cover. Daniel Day-Lewis was so hot in that movie. “I will come for you no matter what “That still makes me go all gooey inside.

1 comment:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Forget the "drop in the bucket." This is a big milestone, and you've earned it. Remind me to pimp it out when you get a little closer.