Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday’s person of the week

If my computer was working properly you would see a picture of McCain and Palin here but for some reason I am unable to post pictures. (Any ideas? Anybody?)
I know just about every other person has posted about McCain’s choice for vice president but I still wanted to put in my two cents worth. I have always liked McCain as a person. I respect his service to our country and his courage under trying times but I have never liked his politics when it came to cozying up with the democrats. Like I tell my children - you shouldn’t play with mean people; play with the nice ones instead. And I must admit that I was more than a little worried about his chance to beat Obama considering Obama is young articulate and as Joe Biden would say ”clean”. Just when I think he might lose he comes out with what I think is a magnificent choice for vice president, Sara Palin. I like her and the more I hear about her, the better I like her. She balances out the republican ticket beautifully. I think McCain is likely to be sitting behind the desk in the oval office come January with Sara by his side. This is fabulous on so many levels. First we will have our very first female vice president ever and she will be a republican. Second, in eight years we will have our very first female president. Yes it is indeed a good time to be a republican and a female. Yeah us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AGREE 100%