Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!


Mother’s day sort of snuck up on me this year. It wasn’t until my daughter came home Friday and presented me with an orange gift bag with a bright yellow piece of paper stapled to it keeping it closed and announced, “this is for you for mother’s day, but you have to wait till Sunday.” I thought first oh how sweet, then I thought crud, no time to get a card off to my mom with any chance she has get it. My third thought was I’ll call her on Sunday and tell her just how much she means to me only to find out when I tried to call her Saturday that she’s out of town until Monday. New plan, crate a Mothers day post for her and call her Monday night. So here, it is my tribute to the greatest mom in the world, my mom.


More times then you can imagine how

Often I think of you and I want you to know I am

Thankful for all your constant love and helpful advice and

How supportive you been over the years always

Encouraging me when I had my doubts and one thing I want you to know - I am

Really glad you are my mom!

I love you mom!

No comments: