Thursday, May 8, 2008

So much to do, so little time.


I thought I finally was in a positing to spend more time on my blog when I decided to write down just what I needed to do to fish up my class work before the end of the school year.

1. Complete practicum evaluation for they observation portion of my class and submit on line.

2. Complete the practicum evaluation for the tutroing portion of my class and submit it on line.

3. Prepare to teach my lesson plan by gathering the material and making the work sheets.

4. Practice giving the lesson to my children whether they are willing or not.

5. Print out the on line guides for lessons six through nine.

6. Complete study guides for each lesson.

7. Begin studying for final.

8. Complete as much of the practicum verification form as possible.

9. Teach lesson to students.

10. Complete the rest of the verification form and place it in a stamped envelope give it to the practicum teacher with the request that she complete my evaluation and then mail to the school for me making sure it is postmarked no later then May 25, 2008.

11. Schedule a time to take the final.

12. Let my instructor know a date for the finale has been scheduled and the teacher evaluation from has been mailed.

13. Study for the final.

14. Take the final.

15. Take a deep breath and relax.

16. Register for master seminar I, II and Ell Methods.

17. Start all over an again.

18. Find out the when the next AEPA will be given and register to take the exam before student teaching starts next March.

Posting may be a little less frequent but please don’t go I away because I promise I won’t.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be here. Good Luck!Rick

Evil Transport Lady said...

Same here:) I will always check in on you:)

momster said...

Thank you I really do appreciate your support.