Friday, May 2, 2008

Sorry!


I am sorry about the lack of posting lately but my muse seems to have left me. I have a couple of ideas I want to write about and I have been working on just how I want to put them on paper. I have an idea for a meme that is just about figured out and I also want to write about our sheriff out here in Maricopa County but I need to do some research first. I really need to do my home work first because class is winding down with just 15 days left before I need to take the final and I still have most of lesson 8 and all of lesson 9 to finish then study for the test.

In addition, work has been stressful lately. Its still fun and we are all still getting along wonderfully in fact three of the lunch ladies and one custodian will be heading off for Las Vegas for a few days once school gets out. What is making it stressful is we have been told that due to falling enrollment one of us will not be returning next August. Moreover, seniority rules so since I was the last one in I am the one who will be asked to leave. I would be all right with that, if I was certain that was the case but the girl who has way more seniority then I do is waffling. First, she is leaving then she is staying then she is wants to sub then she wants to retire then who knows. In fact, my supervisor told me she might not make up her mind until just before school starts next August. So I get to wonder all summer long where I will be next year when school starts. I can’t wait until I start my student teaching.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are having a stressful time,
with work and everything.Just try not to let it get you down.I enjoy your posts. So just take a small break if you need to.There is no reason to worry. And no need to be sorry. Stress happens. I know I am havimg a stressful time also. God Bless,Rick

Big Bad Wolf said...

Don't force the muse, take your time. Can't wait to see the meme and look forward to (hopefully) being tagged. Still working on the last one.

And look on the bright side, you have a plan for the future. Let this other woman do whatever and you keep on your path.