Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Not a bad start.




Today has been a good day. I got up early walked on the treadmill then ate a hearty breakfast of chocolate slim fast. Tasty! Then I called the hubby to check in and make sure he made it to work in one piece. He did so far life is good. Got on the computer checked my e-mail and found out that kvegas911 did indeed miss me while I was gone and is glad I’m back. Me too.

Then it was time to start my homework. I needed to complete the second lesson in my course work, which meant reviewing a lesson plan and then writing three original lesson plans for language arts. That took me all afternoon except for a brief break when I drove to my son’s school to pick up his summer reading book. He needs to read “Animal Farm” over the summer and I think I will read it with him. It is a good book.

After finishing my three lesson plans I decided to take a break. I hopped on over to The Temerity of High Maintenance to see what was up with the continuing saga,”In Blog We Trust. And yes there were indeed new chapters up. This story is so much fun. I had to add to it so I spent the nest hour or so writing the next part, proof reading repeatedly and then decided ok let us do it and submitting it. I can’t wait to see what happens next.

So now I can get back to my school work and crank out either lesson one for my methods class, play on the computer or watch a net flicks program on the computer. I can’t decide which, but it sure is nice to have options.

No comments: