Monday, May 12, 2008

Its official I’m a *itch.


I’m a *itch and not just a *itch but a total *itch. Over the weekend all, the neighbor children were home. My husband and I were out front waiting for our daughter to find her shoes. I watched the boys in the street throwing a skateboard onto the street repeatedly until it finally broke apart. I expressed my displeasure to my son at the blatant destruction and voiced my belief that this is what’s wrong with their generation. I later found out that the skateboard was already cracked. However that is not why I am a *itch. That happened when I saw one of the boys throwing half of the skateboard with wheels attached at another neighbor boy as he peddled by a the green machine. I called out “Hey, don’t throw that towards him, you could hurt him” He said”ok” and slouched back into his garage. My daughter found her shoes and off we went to the dollar store to buy hair ties. Both my daughter and I now have hair long enough for hair thingies so it was time to splurge. Later that night I asked my son what his friend had said after I yelled at him. He told me that his friend had said, “Don’t tell anyone but your mom is a total *itch.” Fortunately, my son spilled the beans quick. So in one after noon I went from being the cool mom to a total *itch. I think my work is done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet my wife makes some better looking hair thingies.Than at the Dollar Store.Here is her online store.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5250932
Check it out.Rick

momster said...

I did and you're right they are much prettier then the dollar store. I will remember I book marked her site and I will go there next time I need hair thingies. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Don't feel back monster, I am the apartment complex "mean old man" of which I only take expectation to the use of the word "old", being only 36.