Sunday, March 9, 2008

Better late then never.


I just found out that RT had tagged me about a month ago to list five facts about my self. A little late but her they are.

One: I once sat in the lap on James Doohan, Scotty from Star Trek, during a star trek convention. I was dressed up as the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland at the time. I still have the photos somewhere.

2. When Raiders of the lost ark came out I saw it every Friday for the entire summer and I never saw the scene where the airplane propeller chops the guy up. I always closed my eyes and I still haven’t seen it to this day.

3. I have an extensive collection of Star trek, Stat trek the Next Generation, Battlestar Galatica, Indianana Jones, And Quantum Leap paper backs.

4. I am afraid to drive on freeways so I don’t. If I can’t get there on surface streets, my husband has to take me.

5. I have never been east of the Mississippi.

Even though it is quite late I will tag fuzzy’s dad, the evil lunch lady and bobg.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am working on the anwsers.
Will post them soon.