Monday, March 24, 2008

My baby.

Sorry for the light posting today, but with the computer still acting up and getting my daughter ready for her doctor's appointment tomorrow morning at 7:00 am I wasn't able to focus on my blog. We will be taking her to the hospital in the morning where they will attach a mobile EEG to her and then wrap her head up in gauze. She will look like she either just had brain surgery or was in an awful accident. Either way she is not looking forward to going to school with this thing strapped to her waist.

We tried to minimize the appearances by buying her an adorable pink camo floppy hat to hide the wires and we got her a new shirt with a sweater to hide the wires. I think she will look fine, and hopefully we can find out if the seizures are really under control or just so brief that her teachers are not catching them. The picture of the little girl with her mobile EEG is not my daughter, but that is what it should look like - with bandages.

She would never allow me to post a picture of her when she was all wired up. Hopefully, we will get some answers soon and figure out what is keeping her from focusing at school.

3 comments:

Sezme said...

Keeping an eye on students who might have medical problems while in class is really hard. I have a student right now that I need to look after. Her teachers might be missing something, but hopefully, your daughter is doing well.

I had an eeg at the neurologist's office. Not fun.

I hope your little one is o.k.

Anonymous said...

We will be praying for you and your daughter.Rick

BobG said...

Best wishes and good luck to you and your daughter; hope everything goes well.