Friday, March 14, 2008

Road trip!

The family and I are loading up the car and heading out east early Saturday morning. We are headed for my mom and stepfather's for Spring break. I hate the trip - seven hours in the car with a tiny bladder is no fun - but I can’t wait to see my mom and their new house.

They have been working on this house for the last 12 years or so. They did most of the work themselves, and from what I have seen it is a beautiful house. I am not sure if I will be able to post much during the week because I don’t know what kind of computer my mom has, and whether or not I can access the web from my son’s laptop.

I will try to post while I am gone, but if not I promise I will be back by the end of the week. I hope everyone who will be on spring break this week has a safe and happy time off. And for the rest of you neener, neener, neener!

2 comments:

BobG said...

Have a good time with your family.

Sezme said...

Have a good trip.