Monday, March 24, 2008

The horror!

I am sorry that I have been away so long. I have missed my blog but it was unavoidable. First, my mom does not have high-speed internet, instead she has, gasp, dial-up. I had forgotten how horrible dial-up can be - especially for someone as impatient as I.

Second, when we arrived back at home we discovered that the internet bill had come due while we were away and as they did not receive said payment they cut off my internet and cable. With a lack of anything else to do, my children and I were forced to clean.

Finally, we are connected again and I learned the third and final difficulty in getting back to my blog: my computer sucks. Every time I try to open Microsoft Word it freezes up on me. In fact, it is still freezing up on me and I was forced to use the old standby computer with the nasty keyboard and mouse that drives me nuts. I just couldn’t stay away any longer and decided to bite the bullet and do what it took to get back to posting. Thank you to everyone who stopped by while I was gone, I’m back!

2 comments:

BobG said...

Good to see you back; hope you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back1
hope you get your computer woes
fixed soon.