Saturday, February 23, 2008

1000 visitors.

I am closing in on my 1,000th hit. I think it will probably be sometime Sunday. I am so grateful to all of you who have stopped by to see what I have to say and to all of you who have come back again.

I especially want to thank Wyatt for all his help and encouragement, RT for all her support, and Fuzzy’s dad for his encouragement to keep the vocabulary word of the day going. I also want to thank Dana and bobg for their comments and every one else who has commented on the post. I feel a little like Sally Field, You like me, you sort of like me.

14 comments:

Sezme said...

Good for you! :) YAY!

Dana said...

Anyone who has an avatar of a green M&M has to have a wonderful outlook! I love your blog!

Dana

momster said...

RT- I thought it would take me a lot longer to get here.
Dana- thank you, I have always thought of myself as a glass half full kind of girl. I enjoy your blog too!

Buckaroo Banzai said...

12 away! Whoo hoo!

momster said...

I can't believe how excited I am about this.

Buckaroo Banzai said...

5 away!

momster said...

wont be long now!

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Whoo hoo! I'm #1,000!!! What do I win????

http://www.sitemeter.com/?a=stats&s=s31momster&v=100&r=9&vlr=8&pg=1&d=224

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Here's the link to the details:

http://www.sitemeter.com/
?a=stats&s=s31momster&v=100&r=9&vlr=8&pg=1&d=224

BobG said...

Very cool; it's good to know that there are other people who share my amazing good taste in blogs.

Anonymous said...

I say Thank-You for your comments.
I enjoy reading your blog.

momster said...

Wyatt- I am so glad it was you. As for what you win how about one of my kids, I have two, or my collection of Battle Star Galatica paper back books, or how about a hand made baby blanket for the littlest Earp?
bobg- thank you, I am in extremely good company.
Fuzzy's dad- I am enjoy your blog as well, I have learned a lot from you.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! Congrats! I always enjoy your blog!

momster said...

Kvegas911- Thank you so much for adding me to your blog roll. I stopped by and I like what I saw so I added you to my list of daily reads.