Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary.

Today’s marks the one-month anniversary of “Because I said so.” In one month I have written 63 posts, been given 113 comments, and received 602 visitors. I have also had a whole lot of fun, met some nice supportive people online, and one troll.

If any of you have constructive criticisms or ideas that would make this blog better, keep them to yourselves. Just kidding, I can use all the help I can get and would appreciate any input you are willing to give.

To all of you who have taken the time to read what I have written, leave a comment, or participate in my contest, thank you very much. I really appreciate it. I hope you will keep coming back and I will do my best to entertain you a bit, increase your vocabulary, introduce you to a poem you had never heard before, and maybe teach you a thing or two.