Friday, February 8, 2008

And the winner is!

This week's joke was meant as a tribute to all the hard working teachers out there and our winner best shows this.

Fuzzy's dad wrote the following: How many teachers does it take to change a light bulb? It only takes one. As a good teacher is all it takes to make changes.

I really liked that. Great job! My finish to the joke was "none because they aren’t allowed to; instead they need to fill out a work order for the maintenance personal so they will change the bulb. In the mean time, the students can bring in flashlight from home."

6 comments:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Congrats, FD!

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Oh, and I just saw that I am visitor #666. How appropriate!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I goofed on my other comment.I wanted to say the comment was heart felt.I had a teacher named Mr.Ramage.That brought history to life.And started my life long love affair with history.And the study of same.

momster said...

when I was in high school Mr Schmidt was my English teacher. He used to tell us to get our pearl scoops out so we could scoop up the pearls of wisdom he was about to pour out for us. He was a great teacher.

Sezme said...

I only had one teacher tell me I should go to college. People from my town (especially back in the day)did not and most still do not, go to college. It was a big deal that she said it and in front of my classmates. Mrs. Ferguson was my English teacher my junior year and senior year. She was awesome. She even let me come back to her classroom to observe while I was preparing to become a teacher. Every time I went into schools for my practicum work, I got really bad headaches. I had a rough high school experience and school-related anxiety most of my childhood. Going to visit with her as an adult helped me "get over it."