Saturday, February 9, 2008

The wait is over!

The letter I have been waiting for was in the mail today! I have to admit I was a little nervous at first, but I opened the letter and read these words, “The committee is extremely pleased to notify you that you have been formally accepted into the Teacher Prep Program.”

Yeah! I am so happy and relieved. I have enjoyed the little break while I waited for an answer, but I am now eager to begin class work again. I have 14 credit hours of course work to complete, and 8 hours of student teaching. The last requirements needed are classes about the Arizona and the U.S. Constitution. I plan to do my student teaching in March of 2009, after which I will begin looking for a teaching position.

I know that this probably scares the “Lady Democrat” that a conservative Republican who makes an occasional writing error will be allowed to teach the children of Arizona, but I promise I will try to do my very best.

4 comments:

BobG said...

W00t!

Sezme said...

Yay!!!

Good luck. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats from one conservative republican to another! You go girl!

momster said...

Thank you to every one you has sent their support.