Saturday, February 9, 2008

Wyatt said I could.

I went crying to Wyatt last night because someone from the grammar police was mean to me. After calming me down and convincing me to stick with it for another month, he suggested I look at his side bar and read the reviews he has received. I did, I laughed, and I realized that I wanted to do something similar. Wyatt said, "Go for it!” so I am.

When I become a teacher, I will be grading the efforts of my students. It seems only fair that my readers have the opportunity to grade my efforts. If you would be so kind as to complete a progress report in the comments, I will place them in my side bar under progress reports. Thank you.

3 comments:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

"Because I Said So: Dangling your participle has never been more enjoyable."

momster said...

Thank you I liked it too. What do you think of the Wyatt Earp action figure?

Sezme said...

Because I said so: This will be on the test.