Friday, January 25, 2008

And the winner is!


The winner of this weeks joke contest goes to Dana. She wins this weeks contest by answering how many bloggers it takes to screw in a light bulb. Her answer was Three: One to screw it in, one to make a comment about the one who is screwing it in, and one to add to the first comment by quoting another blog where a light bulb has already been changed. Congratulation to Dana for a very funny answer. Be sure to come back Monday for the new joke of the week.

And even though I can’t win my own contest, I did come up with my own ending to the joke. How many blogger does it take to screw in a light bulb? One, but then they will write a post about it in their blog. The posting will generate 15 comments, 4 of them will praise the blogger for an excellent job in screwing in the light blub, 6 of them 3 will claim that they have screwed in light bulb better, one troll will complain that screwing in light blubs causes global warming and we would all be better off sitting in the dark. The rest of them will say, “You said screw and giggle like school girls.

1 comment:

Dana said...

I like your answer better! Thanks picking me!

Blessings--
Dana