Friday, January 4, 2008

*#@!%#$

I finish creating my blog and even enter my first post. You would think all is good, right. Wrong. I go back to check on it sort of like a new mom I just want to make sure my baby is ok but no. My baby is gone as in not there! Instead I am told I have to have a Google account to get my baby back and if I don’t have one to sign in under my using my old blogger information . I try both they say no such e-mail exists or wrong password. I am going nuts now and I still cannot find my blog! I get an e-mail to reset the password and I hit the link and follow the instructions which leads me to a screen that says to reset the password go back to the e-mail, which tells me to hit the link, which sends me back to the e-mail, which makes me crazy! Finally the computer gods must have had pity on me because somehow I came across a screen that said enter new password reenter new password ok you have pleased the computer gods here is your baby blog back. Yes. All is good again. For now.

4 comments:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Patience, young Jedi. It'll come with practice. :)

Sezme said...

Agreed. Getting used to things takes a little time and some patience. Develop your voice and have fun. :)

Ambulance Driver said...

Sacrifice a goat, burn some incense and chant.

That usually seems to appease the Magic Elf Box.

By the way, welcome to the blogosphere.

Deathlok said...

You're supposed to figure this stuff out?? I thought it was just an unknowable reality here in the blogsphere. . . . .welcome.