Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Chandler Rapists.

I do not know how many of you are aware of the Chandler Rapist. He has been terrorizing young girls in Chandler, Arizona since June 4, 2006 when he raped his first victim. She was a 12 year who he tricked into opening the door by pretending to be her father. Over the next several months, he raped several more young girls. The rapist would target girls in single parent households and wait to attack until after the parent had left for work.

On January 12, 2008 he was caught. Now for the surprising news, he is an illegal alien who was deported back to Mexico twice. That is right, you read correctly, twice. The advocates for the immigrants are all upset saying that the mean people who want to protect our borders are going to use this information to bolster their position that we need to secure our borders. What do you know; they are right? We need to secure our border to protect our citizens. The ones who follow the rules and come hear legally are not the ones who are committing the crimes. If you can disregard one law to come here I think it makes it so much easier to disregard all our other laws such as do not rape little girls. But that just my opinion.

3 comments:

Ssssteve said...

Don't send him back this time, just stake him down out in the desert and pour honey on him, then come back a week later to pick what is left if him up.

momster said...

Or just let the parents of those little girls at him. If it were my baby I think I could do a number on him, and I know my husband would rip him apart.

Anonymous said...

God help him if it was my daughters he raped.He would pray to die.