Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Stupid writers strike.



I only watch a few shows on a regular basis. They are NCIS, CIS, Ghost Whisperer, Moonlight, and numbers. So when I sit down at 7:00 pm on Tuesday and tune into see NCIS I would like to see a new episode. After all, it is only the middle of the season no reason for reruns yet, except for the stupid writers strike! Come on its been long enough cant they get their acts together and get these thing solved so I can find out if Tony and Ziva are ever going to get together and will Gibbs head slap someone if they do? I do not know exactly why they are striking except that they feel they are entitled to royalties from the sales of DVDs’ that contain their work. That seems like a fair enough request. If the actors get royalties from the sale of DVD so should the people who write the material. Now let us get this thing settled and get back to the business of entertaining me.

3 comments:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

I don't care what happens anywhere else, as long as Heroes comes back on!

Dana said...

NCIS...the highlight of my week! Next week's episode is a new one--the only remaining new episode left!

Dana

momster said...

How can that be ? Its only January. I remember when reruns didn't start until summer.