Friday, January 18, 2008

What’s my Punch Line?


I am pleased and proud to announce the winner our inaugural edition of the what’s my punch line contest. After much deliberation and laugher, we have chosen as the winner of this weeks joke off, Wyatt Earp. Now before you all go jumping to conclusion and think I am showing favoritism because Wyatt was so very helpful in getting my blog off the ground, that’s not why I picked him. I thought all three jokes were funny. I liked the gamy wild turkey and I liked the classic humor of put it on my bill. But I love puns. The punnier the better, so Wyatt wins because his was simply the punniest joke this week. Please visit his blog and congratulate him on his incredible sense of humor. Be sure to check next Monday for the new punch line and try your hand at making me wet myself.

1 comment:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

You did say "Joke Off," right because I have been called a jerk . . . well, I've said too much.

Thanks for the win!