Thursday, January 24, 2008

Look out scale, here I come!


I have been on weight watchers’ for one whole week! I weigh in this afternoon and see just how good I have been. I have been good, not perfect but considering how I had been eating pretty good is a huge improvement. I counted my points and tried to eat variety of foods so as not to get bored. That’s because when I am bored I tend to eat and we don’t want that. Work as been a challenge because I work in the cafeteria I am surrounded by food and it’s very easy to take little bites here and there. I know its cafeteria food but it’s pretty good. And there are times when I will eat anything as long as it’s not moving. But I was good at work I didn’t snack and I ate salads for lunch. It also helped that my supervisor is supportive. She herself has recently lot o lot of weight and looks great. She has been giving me the clothes she can no longer wear and as I loose weight, she promises there is more where they came from. So wish me luck as I step on the scales this afternoon and I will report my success to you in the morning.

2 comments:

IHeartQuilting said...

Good Luck!

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Good luck! Don't get discouraged if you don't lose anything the first week.