Saturday, January 19, 2008

What a day.

It has been quit a day. The house was quieter this morning as we are short one child. Our son went camping with his Boy Scout troop to Greer, Arizona. It meets the requirement for a snow camp. I just have to say I am glad it him and not me. The over night low I believe was 5 degrees. Much too cold for me.

I took my final this morning and I hope I managed to get 80 percent. The test is made up of twp parts. The first part is multiple choice and true false. That makes up 60 percent of the test. The second is essay and that makes up the remaining 40 percent. The computer scores your multiple choice and true false right away. I was feeling good about my answers and thought I would do really well. Boy was I wrong I got a 77 percent on that portion. Now in order to get at least a B. I must get at least 36 out of 40 points possible. I hope she grades the test quickly. This waiting is killing me.

When I was finished with that, we went on a road trip to get some lunch and to return the head he had purchased from a junk yard about hour and a half from home. Turns out the head was warped and would not work. We had lunch at Burger King and I was able to stay on my points by ordering a gilled chicken salad. I messed up though when I used the ranch dressing. The dressing had more pints then the salad. So now all I have left are three ½ points. I think I‘ll be having soup for dinner, it only has two points. It was nice spending time with him and we had a nice chat. There has not been much time for that due to the long hours he has been working.

But the best part of the day was watching my daughter finally learn how to ride her big girl bike with out training wheels. I was so proud of her she caught on fast. I think having a new friend her age on the block her can ride her two-wheeler was just the right insensitive to get her to try it. She is growing up so fast.

1 comment:

Sezme said...

I hope everything works out well on that test. Professors are so hit and miss. Half the battle is just learning how to read them.

Good luck with keeping to your points. I have co-workers that do Weight Watchers' points. It seems to be a language all of its own. HA!