Thursday, January 10, 2008

What part about illegal don’t you understand?


As a resident of Arizona I see what illegal immigration is doing to our state and to our country. I am so tired of being told that I am intolerant or a racist if I want to protect our borders. That I just don’t understand that the majority of Mexican immigrants how come across our border are decent hard working people who just want a better life. I get wanting a better life, heck I want a better life. But the big difference is I do not go breaking into your house to get it. All I want and what most of us who are opposed to the illegals in our country want are for them to respect our laws and immigrate here legally. By crossing into our country in clear violation of our border they are saying that their wants and desires are more important then our nations right to its sovereignty and the right to determine who can are can not come into our country. Our nation is great because of the people who have come here from other countries and who brought their hard working values and desire to succeed and become Americans. All we ask of the Mexicans who want to share in the good things that being in America offer is do it legally. Then we will be more then happy to welcome you in to the greatest nation on earth, America.

6 comments:

Sezme said...

Exactly. Illegal is illegal.

momster said...

thank you for all your comments. Wyatt told me how to add blogs I can link to so I am going to try and add yours.

bigwhitehat said...

I think controlling our border with Mexico would fix 95% of the problem.

Unfortunately my Senators (Texas) don't agree.

Ssssteve said...

Great stuff! RT pimped you out on her blog. I will get you linked soon. it might be worth, oh.... Aw who am I kidding, it won't do anything for your counter but, you will be linked! HA

momster said...

ssssteve I have added my blog to yours. Thank you for adding me to yours.

Captain America said...

Yeah but Hillary said today no women is illegal...
My heads going to explode!