Wednesday, April 16, 2008

2000!


I am 72 hits away from 2000, so I am going to follow the example of Wyatt and offer a prize to the 2000 visitor. While I am very proud of reaching this number in a little over three months I don’t think it warrants a very big prize. Just wait until I reach 200,000 then we’ll talk about a bigger prize. Instead how about your choice of the following: my paper back of “Force 10 From Navarone,” in pretty good shape, “Romancing the Stone”, in really good shape, or my hard back copy of "Star Trek The next Generation All good Things…” It’s the novelization of the final episode and is, I think, a first edition. I could be wrong though. In order to get your prize I will need a mailing address but I promise once the book is mailed I will shred the address and never speak of it again. Good luck.

1 comment:

BobG said...

Very cool; just keep up the writing, you'll hit the number soon.