Monday, April 21, 2008

I made it, 2000 visitors!


Not too shabby I have had 2000 people stop by to check out what I have to say since January 3, 2008. If my count remains the same and here, hoping it doesn’t and if I have dome the math correctly, be patient, math makes my head hurt. It comes out to almost 4 months to reach 2000; that’s wait about 1,000 a month so it should take roughly 400 months to reach 200,000. That’s close 33 years. I wonder if I will still be posting when I am 80, if I am I hope you will all still be around when I reach that goal. By then I should be able to afford a cool gift, if I remember.

On to a more important matter - who is the winner the winner is my next-door neighbor Paula. She confirmed that it was she on my blog last night and she chose “Force Ten from Navarone” as her prize, Congratulations Paula!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!