Friday, April 18, 2008

Can you say reek? I knew you could.


The other aids' I work with at school have been complaining about the smell of one of their student’s feet. I thought perhaps that they were exaggerating a bit. I know better now, I worked with him today He is such a sweet boy and I felt bad for him, but I swear I thought my eyes were going to water. At one point, I saw that his feet were out of his shoes and he was wiggling his toes effectively fanning the stink around the room. I almost gagged. I said, “Put those feet back into those shoes now!” That helped a little, but man what a smell I think it took some of the curl out of my hair.

1 comment:

Sezme said...

Maybe the nurse should check for a fungus?

You haven't lived until teenaged boys fart while they are speaking to you at your desk and then when they walk away, you have to pretend everything is fresh as daisies.

Walking behind smelly, hormonal boys after they've had gym and have taken a bath in Axe isn't so great, either.