Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I still do.


Thirteen years ago, today I married an incredible man. I said I do then, I still do, and I always will. It has been a wonderful journey so far. There have been a few rough patches; we have survived two moves, the loss of a job, the threat of a lay-off, as well as a few financial glitches. We have made it through the rough times because we always remember that when we work together, there is nothing he and I can’t do. The struggles have only made us stronger. The good times have far outnumbered any of the rough times and I will treasure them always. Together we are raising two wonderful children. We have made a home for ourselves and we are both continuing to grow in our personal lives as well as our careers. I couldn’t ask for a better man then Duane; he is a good husband, father and friend. Happy Anniversary and know that every time I say I love you I am saying I still do.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congtatulations.And Gods continued Blessings on you and your Family.Rick

BobG said...

Congratulations.

Sezme said...

Congratulations! :)

You are truly blessed to have someone that loves you no matter what.

momster said...

Thank you everyone. We had a very nice dinner out with out the kids.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!