Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tag I’m it.


RT tagged me with the favorite drinking vessel meme and I have finally come up with my choices. My husband would tell you that my favorite drinking vessel is the one he is drinking out of at the that time It drives him nuts because very often I will finish off what ever beverage he was drinking. While I haven’t totally changed my ways ,I now refrain from finishing his drink. That’s progress right? My next favorite drinking beverage is probably whatever container it came in whether a water bottle or a soda can. I chose the two wine glasses not because I drink a lot but when I do have a glass of wine I like it to be in a nice glass and these are two of my favorite ones. Finally my coffee mug, like most of you I do not drink coffee and only occasionally tea but I do like a good cup of hot cocoa and this is the mug I like it in. Because I don't think they have been tagged I will tag the ambulance driver , voices in the night, fuzzy's dad and the evil lunch lady . Tag , your it!



No comments: