Friday, April 18, 2008

I feel like I could fly!


I did it, I spoke to my resource teacher and we both concluded that it was not going to work out with me in the resource room. She explained that due to an IEP (individual education plan), there was nothing she could do but she understood that I had to do what I had to do. My principal equally understanding and I feel like I have left the door open to come back if it works out with my schedule. I don’t plan on doing that until after I finish my classes though. I don’t want to go through this again. After my conversations, I felt as though a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders and I practically floated out to my car. Life is good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you got this matter settled. And thnigs will be bright.
Because God is in control.Rick

momster said...

Since I began my journey toward becoming a teacher I have felt that it must be the right thing to do because everything has fallen into place perfectly. I have been at the right place at the right time met the right people. I have felt that this is the path God has set for me. I think this stumbling block was a test to see just how committed I am to my goal and I have come out on the other side with my commitment even stronger. I will be a teacher!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! And you're right-it's His hand on the helm, not ours!