Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!


Eight years ago today my baby girl was born. While her arrival was preplanned, it ended up being a rather exciting delivery. After a few hours of being induced, it was determined that we were going to need a c-section after all. I had sent my husband home to wait with our son so he wouldn’t be alone and we didn’t expect anything to happen until the next morning any way. I tried to call him and tell him to get back to the hospital they were going to delivery her now! He wasn’t home. Then my mom called me to see how I was doing. I told her their doing a c-section and I don’t know where Duane is! She took it from there and after several long distant phone calls; Duane was there just in time to be with me when our daughter was born. I can still see it as they lifted her out, her hand brushed her face and it looked just like she was waving hello. Her arrival was exciting and life with our Robyn has continued to one exciting adventure after another. Happy birthday Baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy BirthDay Robyn!
May God's Blessings continue.Rick

Sezme said...

Happy Birthday to Robyn! YAY!


Btw., TAG! You're it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Robyn! Woohoo!