Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I am sorry.


This is a public apology to Wyatt Earp. Yesterday I put a comment on his blog about his upcoming 200,000 hit. It was meant to be funny but instead ended up making him angry. I understand why and while it was not my intent to do so the fact remains, I did.

I began reading SYLG when I first started watching 24. I soon found Wyatt’s blog and starting reading it every day. It became a habit and eventually I even began making a comment or two. As time went on, I started thinking it might be fun to try so when Wyatt posted his ask me a guest ion I asked how to start a blog. He was encouraging and said if I wanted to, he would help. I took him up on the offer and started this blog. He has been supportive, and has provided much needed guidance along the way. When my fist troll visited me, he was there to tell me not to let it get me down. When I became discouraged about a low visitor count, he was there again with encouragement and helpful advice to increase the number of hits. He even was my 1000 visitor, which made me very happy.

The last thing I would ever do is intentionally disrespect him or his blog. I respect, admire, and genuinely like him too much to do that. The purpose for this apology his because I want Wyatt to know how much I appreciate him and to let any one who read my comment on his post and thought I was putting it down to know that is not the case. Again, I am very sorry.

2 comments:

Ssssteve said...

Momster,
I know Wyatt, and I highly doubt he was upset with you. from looking at his comments that day I think he was stressed about something. Don't worry about it! you really didn't say anything wrong!

momster said...

Thank you I was feeling pretty bad especially after he took down the link to my blog.