Monday, April 7, 2008

Give me an A!

I shouldn’t have been worried about the test after all. I have taken tests in the past when even though I had studied very hard and felt I knew the material, as soon as I looked at the computer screen, I would go blank. I would read a question and think, "Nope, I don’t know that or that or that," but somehow manage to come up with something that was reasonable and pass the test with decent grades.

Saturday was different. I was not so confident about my abilities, so I when I sat down in front of my terminal I was a little nervous and then I started the test and it was, "I know this, and this, I know it all!" I felt good when I left after about an hour and even better when the teacher graded my test and gave me an A!

Now, if I can only get my practicum hours in before the end of the school year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the"A"

BobG said...

Congratulations; it is what we expected.

Sezme said...

Good for you!

What? No blue books? You're lucky!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting the A.