Monday, April 28, 2008

Now you know.


Tag I’m it!



Fuzzy’s dad and RT have tagged me with the seven interesting things about your self.

Here are the rules if you decide to play along:

1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.

2) Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3) Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven interesting things about me.

1. I have belonged to all three political parties at one point in my life. First, I was a democrat, then an independent and finally, and very unlikely to change, a republican.

2. I like to eat ding-dongs by first easting all the chocolate icing off then nibbling the cake until I am left with a handful of cream filling.

3. I still like to eat dessert with a little spoon so it lasts longer.

4. I have absolutely no sense of direction. The only time I ever knew where I was, was when I lived in Colorado and had the mountains for reference.

5. I didn’t get my drivers license unit I was about 23.

6. I can’t say the alphabet unless I sing the song.

7. I worry too much about whether or not people like me. I tell my children that not every one is going to like you and that's all right. It's their loss. I know that's true but I still get bothered when someone doesn't like me because after all I am very likable.

The people I tag are

Big bad wolf

Evil lunch lady

Voices in the night

Looser old guy

And that all I can think of. If you haven’t been tagged it’s still ok to play.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I was #1 too! I did this one, you may have to go back a screen or so on my blog to find it! Thanks for thinking of me, I appreciate it!

Evil Transport Lady said...

I love this game of "tag"! So many interesting facts:)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I do the alphabet thing too,my wife makes fun of for it. Seeing that I am in my 30's and still do that.